Original Green Biscuit Puck
Hockey's most popular puck; and for good reason! Practice stick handling and passing on most off-ice surfaces. Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play on driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc. It's two-piece design keeps the puck flat and allows better control of the puck.
• Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
• Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
• Ideal for beginners up to pros
• Makes playing and training convenient and fun
• Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
•Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
* For passing and stick handling practice only. Do not use for shooting practice. See the Green Biscuit SNIPE or Green Biscuit Roller Hockey pucks for shooting.