Green Biscuit Roller Hockey Puck
The Green Biscuit Roller Hockey Puck is made for roller hockey games played on sport court surfaces. You can also use it to practice stick handling, passing and shooting.
The Green Biscuit Roller Hockey Puck performs most similarly to an ice hockey puck when playing roller hockey games. Nothing else comes close! It’s patented 2-piece design allows more control of the puck. No more bouncing pucks or struggling to control a puck that’s on edge. Saucing the puck has never been easier and you feel the puck when you trap passes. Made with a slightly softer plastic than other Green Biscuit pucks, the Roller Hockey Puck allows you to shoot the puck on net and can withstand the impact with goal posts.
• Made for indoor roller hockey games on sport court, wood and smooth outdoor surfaces
• Ideal for league and tournament roller hockey games
• 2-piece design absorbs vibrations & prevents the puck from flipping up and bouncing
• 6 plastic pegs on each side allows the puck to slide effortlessly and fast
• Weight: 3.6 ounces
• Plays like a real puck on ice!
• Ideal for beginners up to pros
• Makes playing and training convenient and fun
• Great for roller hockey games on sport court and off-ice training
• Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes